GuppieGrouper
(Weather Master)
Sat Aug 06 2005 02:09 AM
Re: Avila's reading my mind

Hello folks and fella weather watchers. I do not have all the meterology vocabulary so I am going to tell it like I see it and hopefully the worst thing that will happen to me is some one will laugh. But, I took a good look at a marvelous speeded up time lapsed satellite loop and it seems to me that over the last few days of loops, all of the layers of the atmosphere are merely running into each other fighting to gain a particular direction. If I am seeing this correctly, that explains the models being all over the place on these storms. It is obvious to the naked eye that an atmospheric pattern will start and it will be met with an equally determined pattern from another direction. From a amateur viewpoint, it looks like the various guiding currents are playing bumper cars and no one in particular is winning at this time. God only help us if it smoothes out in the direction of the Caribbean, the US, Mexico or Canada. I don't know how Europe handles these storms because they are usually somebody else by the time they get to England or France.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center