dem05
(User)
Tue Aug 09 2005 11:43 PM
Re: Uncertainty Again with Irene

Whoa! Whoa! I definately love the enthusiasm of everyone, so I hope you can all pardon me for saying this, but there is enough uncertainty on a five day track. I'm growing a little concerned about where things are going in the threads. I feel we're all getting ahead of ourselves here. Seems like the language is staring to rule in or rule out 8-10 day tracks. A meteorologist once told me 6 days and beyond is a crystal ball forecast. Maybe we should just have fun with speculating on the next 5 days. I fear other people with a lesser understanding of the weather may read these posts and take it to heart, whether in Burmuda, New England, The Caarolinas, Florida, or elsewhere. I know its a lot of fun, but I hope you understand my thoughts here.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center