jbmusic
(Weather Watcher)
Wed Aug 10 2005 04:58 PM
Re: Still a TD

It is with must regret that I must say goodbye to this board, I don't post much, but I use to come to this board several times a day to get information and to read other peoples opinions as to what is happening with the storms, but now for me to get the information, I must weed thru all the bickering and fighting. It's not worth it too me. We are all grown ups on this board, but I read the same petty bickering I listen to my kids do all day, I don't need to come on here and read it from grown ups, so I will be going elsewhere to get my information. I just hope you all grow up and learn how to get along. Life is too short and we could learn alot from each other if we stop reading between the lines, and stop picking petty things to argue about

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center