Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Aug 15 2005 01:23 AM
Re: Irene

actually i think there were 3-4 planes up yesterday at one time....i know there were two af planes at once....an old one and a new (had different data transmissions) and i know the G-IV was up and i think there may have been a P-3 up too.... (with Irene) With the TCPS going last month and the early storms, and not to mention air fuel prices going way up.....the AF and NOAA will be going over budget this year in recon missions!!!!! Think old TD is on the come back, noticed all day the swirl stayed there and move NW some, with a few flare ups durning the evening and now.....they may wait one more adv. to bring it back to see if it holds.....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center