Steve
(Senior Storm Chaser)
Tue Aug 16 2005 01:09 AM
Re: Bye Bye TD 10

Nobody's flooding the main board, and I'm certainly not bagging on daniel - especially since I like him - but the the quote was:

To eliminate any and all confusion to some of the readers here. This is the Final Advisory on what was TD 10. Issued 12 hours ago. There is No TD 10. Only the remnants remain. End of discussion. Until NHC makes a determination that it has regenerated. Any further posts will be removed from the board.

Unless someone was calling for an immediate intensification into a Cat 5 that was going to hit the Bahamas or something, that would be like banning talk of future African waves or upper lows with a shot to work their way down to the surface in the Central Atlantic. Maybe it was the content of the posts themselves (which I didn't see) but it didn't make a lot of sense to me that we'd want to cut off discussion of an entity that many Globals still maintain as a trackable one through the weekend.

Steve

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center