Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Aug 17 2005 02:01 AM
Re: Will Tropical Depression Ten Reform?

wow......nice sats tonight of wave/low east of islands....look at those storms flare up and nice outflow look....even though the center is somewhat exposed now....it looked real good this afternoon.....was a nice rapid flare up for a weak system...i think its near warm water now, to see such flare ups...but the shear is still there and it will have a few more days of it, before it can get a break.... i bet NHC will wait one more day before upgrade back to TD......i think they like to see the storms continue flaring up....seems right now it comes in short bursts.....it looks like more west movement than north right now (last few hrs)
next system

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center