scottsvb
(Weather Master)
Wed Aug 17 2005 05:53 PM
Re: Old TD10

Well Former TD 10 is looking the same as its been for awhile. I wouldnt upgrade it yet due to the lack of T-Storms near its center, infact only reason its flaring up during the day is due to the upper low to its NW. I still dont expect much to come from this at all. If it does become a TD or TS in a couple days, I expect it to stay east of the bahamas and move N and out to sea near Irenes path.
Area in the SW carribean is in a shear zone. A upper trough and low will enhance T-Storms as the main low pressure develops in the eastern pacific and moves west. As the upper low weakens over central america, expect a low to develop in the next day or 2 and move off Honduras and over the Yucitan. Once in the BOC or Gulf it could strengthn into a TS.
Otherwise, next main area for development will be off of the African coast by this weekend.

scottsvb

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center