damejune2
(Storm Tracker)
Thu Aug 18 2005 08:48 PM
Re: Back To Life?

I was checking what JB had to say about TD10 and he really seems to think it will be something in a few days. He says it will "bust" through the shear zone and the ridge and head towards the Bahamas and possibly the US. Other sites i checked haven't totally written the storm off, but they don't seem to be as concerned as JB and that includes the NHC. Even the wunderground met's blog talks about the storm intensifying in a day or two and heading towards the Bahamas. Either JB is right or the NHC doesn't want to jump the gun. You guys have stated that this afternoon TD10 didn't look too good; wunderground said differently....i'll stick with your opinions and the NHC......thanks for the great information!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center