dem05
(User)
Fri Aug 19 2005 12:36 AM
Re: land of the dead

Yes, It probably would take some time, but the signature to the south and north of X-10 is looking better. It does seem to be trying to pull another "like last night stunt". However, it is small and small enough that it would not influence wind conditions in Puerto Rico. That seems a bit far away based on what I'm seeing in the shortwave images.
Link to shortwave loop: http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT/float-ir2-loop.html
May never develop, but I don't think this thing is done in trying to make a go of it yet.
Quick P.S.: Hope noone thinks I'm referring to the debris clouds that are spinning to the SE of the system. Also, Would like to admit that I feel that the system would have a better chance if there wasn't so much energy being used by the systems around it. Admittadly, the Satellite imagery is pretty busy with disorganized t-storms in the vacinity of x-10.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center