Big Red Machine
(Storm Tracker)
Fri Aug 19 2005 03:27 AM
Re: TWD

I used to have family that lived off 9th st between cortez and 53rd, I believe. I love the Sarasota/Bradenton area. very pretty over there. Since I've lived in FL (7 yrs now) property values have really shot up over there. More than most places. (and it's gotten a lot more crowded). I can't imagine the return folks who bought a lot in Lkwood Ranch back when it was just starting are getting now. Incredible.

this post and the ones before it: these are PM topics. talking about where you live with no weather relevance doesn't belong on the main board... even if it is interesting. keep it on another forum, PM, or embed it with on-topic material and it's ok. -HF

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center