MikeCAdministrator
(Admin)
Thu Aug 25 2005 02:15 AM
Re: Movement

The CDO is aligned with the circulation center, the bands are there, the elliptical elongation east to west is going away. The traces of dry air between the bands are starting to disappear. Temperatures in the water are high, shear is low. Forward movement is slowing. Tomorrow is going to be highly interesting. I'd prepare for a category 2 tomorrow, even if it doesn't make it that high. Listen to local media and stay updated if you are in Palm Beach or Broward counties.

I'm supposed to be doing work in Lee county Friday through saturday on the west coast, so believe me I'm watching this very close.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center