Storm Hunter
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Thu Aug 25 2005 01:48 AM
Re: Good Luck, Bob

been watching the radar for awhile...waiting on recon and i think that katrina.....which appears now on the 125nm range (center), may be going through some type of new center replacement.... the only thing i can think off...is she is getting stronger and she may be trying to fire up a new center...an inner eyewall....i would say in the last hour or two, i think the movement may just be a little south of west...a wobble of sorts....well see how many walls she has and if she is open on any side from recon soon.... i would guess open on east side....but not sure and can' tell....i would guess she has at least two inner walls around center.....also going with 50-55kts on next vortex....999-1001mb

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center