JMII
(Weather Master)
Thu Aug 25 2005 06:17 PM
Re: NWS Miami

WXMAN RICHIE - I hope your weather station stays up (along with the power), nice to get data directly from someone only a few miles down the road verus the generic "Ft Lauderdale" weather which (I assume) is from acutally from Ft Laud/Hollywood Internation Airport and nearly 20 miles SE of me. However the pressure is already off the scale - so is there anyway you can tweak the scale? I guess the daily statistics will good enough. Once again thanks.

Looks like the forecast is right on track both in direction and intensity, aside from the slight wobbles all these storms have. A hit anywhere on the Broward Co coastline would be pretty much dead on in my book.

Everyone keeps saying its going to slow down and gain strenght but I just don't see it... it's almost on top of us now. So surely the interaction with the land is going stop it from any rapid intensification.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center