disneyfanfl
(Verified CFHC User)
Fri Aug 26 2005 08:31 PM
Re: Direction

What is the ETA model? I noticed on the spaghetti run that someone posted that it's the only one that is close (in fact, east of) the official NHC track. I agree with what someone else asked, which is why the NHC track hasn't moved all that much despite drastic moves in the models. I know they usually don't make huge changes, but they have stuck to the central panhandle of Florida with only slight alterations. Could this ETA model have something to do with that?

I guess the 5PM disco might shed some light on this. I just wonder if her lack of movement might shift the track even more one way or another.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center