scottsvb
(Weather Master)
Sat Aug 27 2005 05:50 PM
Re: still haven't prepared

Im not going to make any predicitions on this cause really right now I cant say where it will go. My speculation forecast isnt out of the woods but looking dim as she never slowed down, also the strong ridge to the N hasnt weakend as much as the NHC forecasted. Anyways that was a speculation forecast.
If I was though between the current Hurricane watch area,,,I would really get started now on the current path shes in cause she hasnt slowed to make the N turn. All the models, NHC and Mets expect a bend towards that area. They might want to extend the current watches up to the Florida line cause Hurricane force winds could exceed 80miles near landfall if its near Biloxi.
scottsvb

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center