Rasvar
(Weather Master)
Sun Aug 28 2005 03:48 AM
Re: Hurricane Warning Up Morgan City, LA to FL/Alabama Border

I don't consider his to comments to be wishcastiong of any kind. He is giving an informed opinion. Truthfully, I see the logic in his comments and have concerns about the warning areas not being large enough. Granted there is still a little bit of extra time for the pnahandle; but not that much. Anyone from LA to Florida should follow evacuation instructions from officials. I would consider his comments as more of a heads up to panhandle residents to not let their guard down. The storm did rid on the eastern edge of the guidence on the last few hours. i would rather over warn then underwarn in a situation like this.

EDIT- I am assuming you were refereing to VG's comments.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center