Sportsfreak1989s
(Registered User)
Sun Aug 28 2005 05:43 AM
Re: NOLA

In my opinion I think it MIGHT make one last wobble to the west then start it's "curve" that it is SUPPOSE to make. I honestly would hate for this thing to hit N.O. because the impact it would have on everyone living there and most likely everyone in the south if not the US. (to bad this thing just couldn't go "poof" and be gone)

I hope most people in N.O. do not ignore the issued warning that they have been given. I pray that everyone who is within 200 miles of this Monster (which is me) can come back home and still have a home to live in and none of their possessions are destroyed. Honestly we all know that somewhere in this storm's "humble" path there will most likely be some type of destruction, unfortunately. Hopefully the type of destruction that won't happen is the loss of life .

There was one nagging question I do have though, if you could answer for me.... Could Katrina still make landfall near Intracoastal City? I know there is a chance but actually, how big is this chance? There is that slight urge of being worried still in the back of my mind right now and I must know what everyone else thinks about this possibility. Whats ya'lls opinions on this?

Thanks to all, and all my prayers go out to everyone that might be affected by this "beautiful" Storm.

-Andy.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center