Disaster Master
(Weather Hobbyist)
Sun Aug 28 2005 12:11 PM
Re: CAT 5 160mph!!!!!!!!

Wow. I went to sleep @ 2am. eastern. Look what i missed.As of now she's the 3rd lowest pressure on record. Mandatory Evacs @ 9:30am central time. PLEASE people EVACUATE.

FYI : As an Insurance Adjuster of 12 years i can tell you this.... Mandatory Evac. By Federal or Local Government triggersa what is called A.L.E. Additional Living Expenses. This will take care of most of the money you put out during your Evacuation. This coverage applies even if there is no damage to your home during the storm. This coverage will pay you back any moneys you spend beyond your normal routine.
It will pay for you hotel room wether its the Red Roof Inn, or the Ritz. There will be 50 a day perdiem for food with 20.00 per day extra per child. This is one of the most powerful storms ever in the gulf . With honors to Camille. Do not let money keep you from Evacuating, thats what pawn shops are for people. Your life and the lifes of your family are more important than any home you own or anything in it.

Sorry for being dramatic. I havent had coffee yet. Its brewing Cheers!!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center