Sportsfreak1989s
(Registered User)
Sun Aug 28 2005 10:48 PM
Re: whew

Well we just got our first rain band through here in Lafayette Louisiana. The way it is looking that if Katrina does not start to make that "curve" that it is suppose to make it will come up into Morgan City, but please don't use my words, that is just what would happen if it continued on it's current North - West path. I am starting to get more and more worried as I see these bands slowly coming ashore. I hope everyone in New Orleans stays safe and god bless everyone in its current path.

Is there still that possibility of Kat coming my way (Lafayette, Louisiana)?

Alot of my family members are also starting to worry, and it is starting to get turned into chaos mode here in Lafayette. I don't know what to think anymore. I would not mind it coming my way because I have an aunt in Mobile Alabama who is just recovering from a stroke she had 3 days after Dennis ( they think she had it due to extreme stress due to Dennis). But then again with it coming my way it would put other people in extreme danger . I am in total confusion right now. What do ya'll thing about it staying on that North West path and coming my way?

Everyone is in my prayers and I hope everyone can get out of this safely with their family because life is not replacable. GOOD LUCK ALL AND GOD BLESS

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center