cjzydeco
(Weather Guru)
Mon Aug 29 2005 04:08 AM
ERC?

It seems to me that it has been forever since the last ERC, but someone earlier posted that there was one yesterday? Uhg. This storm has been going on for too long -- the days are starting to blur.

I just don't see the typical signature of an ERC. I keep looking, and there is certainly what looks like a double wall on radar, but I just don't see anything on IR or WV. I concur with earlier posts that if this is an ERC, it is happening too early and we may end up with a brief weakening phase before a reintensification right before landfall. Not trying to sound doomsday-ish. Just want any potential ERC's to hold off a few more hours.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center