bobbutts
(Weather Hobbyist)
Mon Aug 29 2005 08:08 PM
Attachment
Re: Gulfport Tidal Flooding

Quote:

To "others",
Today is not a great day to bash anyone as there are more important things to be thinking about.

My bad for not fact checking on the report there was no possible way he could be at 27'. Over the years I've enjoyed watching Cantore and had nothing to say about him until he made the ludicris comments about Charlotte County. I'm attaching the video clip to let anyone who cares know that I'm not just blowing hot air.

The reason I felt the need to comment is that if his reports today are some of the best info we are getting on surge in the area if they are true. If they are false they have added to the fear and hype of this storm unnecessarily.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center