Jeffmidtown
(Weather Guru)
Wed Aug 31 2005 12:04 AM
Re: Katrina Aftermath Continues

I continue to watch the coverage of the unfolding tragedy and it keeps getting worse and worse and worse. Now I hear the 17th St Levee repair has failed and there could be 9' of water in parts of Jefferson and Orleans parish.

Every time I watch or see a report on-line I have to fight back tears and with the latest report I have to think...My God how much more suffering are these people are going to endure?

Please everyone, look up the charity folks and get in touch with them to donate to them as well if youre religious or not, say a prayer for the folks on the gulf coast.

I'm sorry if this is off topic and if you need to delete it, I understand, but here in Atlanta I'm sitting here crying as I write this....

Stay Safe everyone

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center