Ryan
(Storm Tracker)
Wed Aug 31 2005 12:28 AM
Re: Katrina Aftermath Continues

Hey, Ryan here

im devestated when i see all this destruction..it makes me sick to see people looting, so stupid, eveyone needs help down there so don't go causing more damage and fighting over things that arent even yours.

You may think oh why is he soo devestated he lives on LI, my best friend moved to Pascagoula, MS, their home was pick up and dragged through their neighboors home, destroying them both. And i know other people down their, like my aunt and uncle. They have 4 kids and their grandparents live with them(my great grandparents). My great grandma passed away as flood waters came up drowning her and my great grandpa died from a heart attack. My g.gma's body is yet to be found. This is a horrific event, i feel guilty almost. I wish there was anything i could do.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center