Ryan
(Storm Tracker)
Wed Aug 31 2005 12:42 AM
Re: Katrina Aftermath Continues

Quote:

Quote:

I wish there was anything i could do.

you can ryan...help the red cross help the victims...and it doesn't have to be money...donate blood, man a call center, gather up clothes, bottled water, blankets, anything they say will be needed...click the post at the top of every page on this site or call 1-800-HELP-NOW. you can also pay pal mike on this site and he'll get the money there...

anyone and everyone who can help in any way...please do so...this isn't a local disaster, it's an AMERICAN disaster...

>>> im moving too buffalo area next yr so illl be a nyorker

well, not really, but thanks for your kind words...

*still crying*

i have gave water and non-preishable foods tot he red cross already, clothes to my church who send them to Louisiana-Mississippi, i just wish theyre was a way to like save every life you know, the power of nature has truly proven itself dangerous to me.

Thank you all for your sympathy im sure there's people in my same situation.

and nl, why buffalo?, business..family?, that's kind of Canada..i consider it Canada.

This is a bad start to my birthday countdown, huh?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center