The Force 2005
(Storm Tracker)
Wed Aug 31 2005 01:46 PM
Re: Categorizing Katrina

Phil,

My previous post looks like it was sent to graveyard. I want the oppurtunity for eveyone to see and read that link. It is not political in nature, understanding the rules that govern this blog, but it is in response to remarks to what Germany has stated, and this link is a must read. Where are all of our Allies in this catasropy? This link will shed some light. We need help, or should I say everyone along the Gulf Coast needs help, regardless where it comes from. My heart goes out to all, and will be donating to the Red Cross immediately, as well as everyone should. Right Now. Please allow your poster to read this link, and if you feel negative about, then remove it. But let them have a say on it first.

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/7143/Diesel5.html

not that it makes any difference, but i didn't move your post...another mod did

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center