Ricreig
(User)
Fri Sep 02 2005 03:26 AM
Re: DANNY!!!

Quote:

I just got a phone call from DanielW aka Danny...he's alive and of course,

this is the best news i've gotten all night

THANK GOD! Danny has been an instrumental and caring member of our forum and has done a super job for many of us. I 'met' him after Camille when I was stationed in Biloxi in 1969 as an instructor....he was one of the 'street urchins' that lived around the base and I probably tripped over him at least once as the military troops stationed there helped the civilian populace recover from that devestation. He and I became reaquainted last year during TSFH (tm) and he has communicated with me almost continuously wth his help, concern for my health and being 'just a friend'. I am SO glad he is safe! I am glad that Katrina was unable to steal such a caring person as Danny from us. She did enough damage, killed enough people and cost so many peoples dreams that this news was sorely needed. I am glad that our 'forum family' is again more complete. We still have a few who probably cannot check in, and I continue to pray they will also prove to be safe.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center