native
(Weather Guru)
Fri Sep 02 2005 03:09 PM
Re: Future Systems

DJINFLA - Well, there ya go...14's now Maria. Good question though....HF often discusses his opinion of NHC's somewhat inconsistent criteria for classifying (or not) some of the systems this year. (However, if you've been lurking for awhile, you probably already knew that)

HF - Is it at all possible that Maria (or at least her presence) will interfer/hinder the developement of 92L or is 92 still too far south of Maria. I thought 92 was around 7/8N and I see that it's 10N now?

there's enough distance between them so that they wouldn't interact. maria could leave a weakness for it to move towards, but i think it'll stay fairly weak, low, and on a westward track.. for the next 3-4 days. -HF

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center