GuppieGrouper
(Weather Master)
Fri Sep 02 2005 04:26 PM
Re: Future Systems

Big Red, my sentiments go with your emotions because my daughter has just been called to go in the military branch that she is in and help out risking her life and because of what she does she is more at risk than the soldiers with guns, (although she is a sharpshooter it is not her job.) But, Germany in the era you were talking about were not used to freedom to come and go as they pleased and they were used to being shot on sight for much less than what has been happening in NO, So they were easier to help. We on the otherhand have been invaded by souless, conscienceless gangs of people that resemble the Feudal states in the beginning of recorded time in Europe. They are neither American nor human. The humans are suffering. The gangs are not.

I am keeping an eye on the prediction regarding something possibly spinning up for a sneak attack(NoGAPs) prayerfully it is a computer model that needs a vacation in Florida not predicting storms.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center