ralphfl
(Weather Master)
Fri Sep 02 2005 08:21 PM
Re: Future Systems

Quote:

Ok, here it goes, I know everyone is upset about the situation. I've created a forum for these.

As the discription reads

People are upset, confused, angry, about Katrina, the response. A series of personal disasters amongst the larger disaster is beginning. Here's a place we'll allow rants, raves, etc. This forum shouldn't be read by anyone.

The link is

http://flhurricane.com/cyclone/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=flhurriflame

Thank you! this means i can read this forum again .Its 1 thing to argue about canes as at least that is what we are here about is canes but this other stuff i can read on millions of sites like Aol etc.

So what happened to 92l? looks like they think its nomore well lets hope we can get past the holiday without anything coming to the U.S.

Thanks to everyone who helps with these great url's to plots and models has helped me a lot this season so thank you again.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center