ralphfl
(Weather Master)
Sat Sep 03 2005 03:09 AM
Re: Trough/Bahams/3 lows

Ok 2 Hrs and no posts so ill post 1.It looks to me that if something did develop in the west atlantic it would go out by looking at the models that do develop something.It would be nice if we could go a few weeks with nothing coming this way but i pray if a storm does have to come it stays away from the GOM as its Hurting everybody.

While im on everybody please for the love of GOD stop going out and filling your tanks to the rim.I was reading where some states are selling almost 2 times as much gas as people are filling 10 gallon cans along with there tank.Don't people understand they are the ones who are making this shortage and the ones who are driving up the prices of Gas.

Its insane how people complain about looting but gas panic buying is the same thing called hording.Only difference is its not illigal.So people who got 3/4 of a tank there is no need to stop and top if off.

Next storm that comes that extra gas lying around will serve as good fire starters.We still have this month before it slows down so lets pray we get 3 weeks of nothing then the slow down will begin i hope.

BTW the slowdown begins around when? is it not the end of this month?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center