Rasvar
(Weather Master)
Wed Sep 07 2005 01:19 AM
Re: Tropical Storm Warnings Up Titusville to Jupiter Tropical Depression 16 Forms Off Florida Coast

Ole Tim Degan, is he still surfing? Have not lived up in jax for almost eight years, still visit; but I have to admit that i have always been a George Winterling guy. Use to sit behind him at Florida State football games. Always knew if I had the right weather gear when he walked in. I'm guessing George is pretty retired by now. May have to see when I head up for the Jags game this weekend, assuming Degan is wrong. I am not sure I can see a system shooting in there. It just never happens at that angle from that direction. I am personally thinking the GFDL solution is a little closer to the target area. Not convinced that it does not turn out either, though. I just really have trouble seeing a hit in NE Florida on this storm.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center