raine
(Registered User)
Fri Sep 09 2005 04:04 PM
Re: Hurricane Ophelia Sitting off East Central Florida Still Stationary

Thanks guys for the info. I hope if it does not come this way, and that the rain will not be bad if it does, I live in a very sturdy stucco home, but our sub. has problems with flooding, We had special drainage put in( $15,000) to keep the water flow from coming to the house. We can get hard rains now and the drainage ditch will overflow, my front yard looks like a lake and our poor neighbors get it bad to. I will go to GA Ema site. And I will also keep updated from everyones posts here. Thanks again, Raine
PS. Do not know about storms alot.. But I have a very stupid question.. Can the storm travel up the savannah river.. I know this is a stupid question, sorry

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center