ralphfl
(Weather Master)
Wed Sep 21 2005 03:12 PM
Re: what to expect....

well i tend to try and look at best case not worst like wondering what gas will be the weekend and how strong thw storm will be.I tend to try and look for good things that may happen like this from the nhc....The heat content in the western Gulf of
Mexico is not as favorable as in the area of The Loop current so
slight weakening is anticipated....but Rita is expected to make
landfall as a major hurricane...at least category three.

Hey its hope and maybe the north turn won't happen.Im not saying for anyone to let there guard down but many people are like Fox news in that unless its bad they won't post.If this storm got weaker from some reason many would stop posting.say its not true but your wrong.

We live in a day of the more bad the news is the more we talk about it.So posts like lets bet how many rigs wash ashore or what the price of gas is going to be sat to me are ....................... anyway yoiu guys build it up ill try and pray it down.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center