scottsvb
(Weather Master)
Wed Sep 21 2005 05:14 PM
Re: FYI

Rita continues on path to the west towards the Tx coast. Making my 3 day forecast its pretty simple one as the models all agree a path from Lake Charles LA- just south of Galveston. Im alittle worried about Galveston. Although there is no relationship in the key west of 38 and the 1900 Gal storm but something tells me that since she went just south of key west she will do the same to Galveston but it will be close and should no matter what get at least huricane force winds. Also I feel LA will be the florida of last year so I wouldnt doubt it going as far east as Lake Charles. Anyways with some model support (even though Im on the right) I will go with this as my forecast landfall, Just south of Gal-Lake Charles.
Anyways nothing really intiment anywhere else. Will keep an eye on the mid-upperlow just NW of Philippe, it might in a couple days want to come down to the surface and head towards the Se Bahamas by the weekend. Anyways just another thought.

scottsvb

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center