ralphfl
(Weather Master)
Wed Sep 21 2005 09:26 PM
Re: Category 5 Hurricane Katrina Moving Westward in the Gulf

Quote:

where did I go Ralph? I went to eat dinner, where did you go, make witty statements about past observations?

Also, the NHC DID adjust their track to the north a little...maybe you should do some more research...

run them both at the same time there last track and this one its basicly the same....And the guys i was talking about were the guys who said quote "its going to N.O. or maybe east of there and the other poster who also talked the same.It is suppose to move some north but for them to say what they did was wrong.I am not referring to the fact that it made a jog or not north as anyone can see it made a jog but these guys were talking about trends and about even going east of the big easy and those are who im referring to and they know who they are!

Ralph, no one said it was going east of New Orleans! They said that the motion may have changed a little more to the north and that it made them uneasy, but no one said it was going to hit east of New Orleans. Please, as before, if you have a concern with a post, let us know or send the poster a message privately. --Clark

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center