pryord1
(Weather Watcher)
Thu Sep 22 2005 03:25 PM
Re: The Cone...

Quote:

Fine.. you want proof of what I'm saying... since I'm telling it like it was... I can deliver that. Go to the graphics archive link:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2005/RITA_graphics.shtml

Click on the 5-day watch/warnings graphic and advance forward to the 11am Monday, Sept. 19th image (or even the 5PM, and most of the 11PM). Back when the storm was very far away and was a tropical storm... a couple of days ago... Never did I say the storm was in the GOM at this time.... Geez, some people want to argue the most insignificant points.

I didn't mean to discount your word- please don't think that. It's just that things have changed since your link and we need to keep open minds about it. Rita has a mind of its own and I believe it can basically do whatever it wants at this point. Your opinion is highly valued and very appreciated, so please don't think otherwise!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center