Rabbit
(Weather Master)
Thu Sep 22 2005 07:58 PM
Re: Left out Info...

i see neither a nnw jog or deepening. The NNW movement on visible is nothing more than a trick of the light due to the stadium effect, people assume that the center is in the middle of the light. As for intensity, i do not see strengthening. 1mb increase in pressure is never said on here to be weakening, but a 1mb drop in pressure is somehow rapid deepening. Satellite appearance has actually changed very little in the last 12 hours, and if anything the outflow is beginning to be restricted just a bit on the south side; this combined with the NE flow of clouds to the north is an indication that wind shear may begin to take over in the next 36 hours. Also, the NW side of teh CDO has eroded a bit, indicating that the outer circulation may be enrtraining dry air. IF it strengthens at all, i dont see it exceeding 160mph before dropping to a low Cat IV or a Cat III at landfall.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center