rwjaco19
(Registered User)
Thu Sep 22 2005 08:15 PM
Re: Left out Info...

ralphfl,

I would like to pont out that this forum is not intended for people to attack people. After the devistation caused by Katrina I think people along the Gulf Coast have a reason to get a little worried. Let people share what they think and do not worry about it. If they are wrong then they are wrong. I have only been a registered user since Dennis of this year. This a forum to share information. By the way I live in Biloxi and feel very fortunate/guilty for still having a house that is liveable. After what has happened here I hope you understand why people get a little up tight. Now please keep your post on this forum to what it is intended for and not loose our mind here when there are people along the coast that need to keep it together and not panic.

Sgt C

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center