rmcinorlando
(Verified CFHC User)
Thu Sep 22 2005 08:48 PM
Re: not to belabor the point

I've been reading the posts on this site for over a year now (right after Charley). After having grown up in Oklahoma and living with tornadoes, it was interesting (to say the least) to be in an actual hurricane. I told my mother that it's kind of like being in an all-day-long tornado! Anyway, I have been learning so much about hurricanes, and weather in general, from the people who post on this site. I appreciate all the knowledge that so many of you share. I am finally posting for two reasons: 1) After seeing the devastation caused by Katrina, I have been following Rita closely to see if she will possibly strike in the same areas; 2) I have to express my confusion as to why Ralphfl continues to be allowed to post when he is so obviously has no tact. I believe that everyone should be able to express their opinions, based on what they are seeing (or even what they think they are seeing) but he just attacks everyone who doesn't see things his way.

ralph can be a pain, but provoking him just makes messes that i have to clean up. quit. -HF

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center