Steeler Fan
(Verified CFHC User)
Thu Sep 22 2005 08:51 PM
Re: Left out Info...

Well Stated...Although I typically lurk (being a newbie and all) I have to agree that the bashing has gotten out of hand. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on where this monster is heading and can't remember seeing anywhere that the person who predicts closest wins the lottery...

WHEREEVER this thing ends up making landfall will be horrific for those living in that area and we can all only hope that they have heeded warnings and gotten out of harms way!!

I have learned a great deal from all of you and want to continue to hear others opinions (be they right or wrong) because each of you has different reasoning and has added input.

P.S. The zingers that are occasionally thrown are pretty funny sometimes, showing that there are some of you with a great sense of humor.

Anyway, can't we all just get along!?!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center