mojorox
(Weather Watcher)
Sun Sep 25 2005 03:45 AM
Re: Extended Models

I just got back yesterday evening from Ocean Springs, Ms. I went with my sis to sift through the rubble of her house. We camped in her yard for a week and she had a boat that no one recognized wedged between her house and the neighbors.

The storm surge had gone over and through her house which is on a street in between two bayous. The street was filled with rubble and furniture and smelt of rotting meat from the refridgerators strewn everywhere.

We caught the first squall lines of Rita on Thurs when we broke camp in the wind and rain. I hope she does not dump any more rain there. When we left the water was coming up the seawall in her back yard.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center