Storm Hunter
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Mon Sep 26 2005 05:17 AM
Re: SE Texas

not sure if it's already be posted.... there is a storm chaser who has a close-up of that tornado the wbrc news is showing on cnn, near tuscaloosa, ala... yesterday afternoon.... i was watching it on my GRLevel 3 program and saw the warning and said it was being tracked by local tv station and storm spotters and chasers and was an extremely dangerous tornado.... being tracked.... saw the tower cam footage and it looks almost like what i and jason saw back on sept. 15th, 2004 (ivan)......although this one looked bigger and wasn't heading towards the camera!!! ..... i am trying to find a link.... a know there was a news station airing it.... i did find this pick
here....There is tower cam footage.... but i saw an up close video somewhere........ rita put down some tornados yesterday.... i saw up too 30-40 warnings out of BHMX and Huntsville NWS..... within 3-5hrs..... busy guys up there!!!
thanxs to rita.

Here's WBRC Fox 6 tower cam page for there web site....would of seen it live on the internet yesterday...

WOW Check out this pic..... here.... (report: the tornado was on the ground for 12mins)

http://www.nbc13.com/news/5018913/detail.html#

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center