Margie
(Senior Storm Chaser)
Mon Sep 26 2005 06:00 PM
Re: 99L

I was just looking at that. You can see the shear blowing the clouds to the SW on the clouds to the east, and to the W on the clouds to the west. I'm trying to understand the models...does the ULL over Cuba move a little west the next couple days? Well there is warm water over both of the general tracks indicated by the models, but a lot of shear will keep much from developing for the next couple days, right? It seems so difficult to make anything out of these clouds before they form into a tropical depression...I thought I saw some low level clouds moving a little circularly for a time, more to the west of where the center is supposed to be, at around 14N 73W, but I guess it isn't anything.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center