Hootowl
(Weather Hobbyist)
Tue Sep 27 2005 10:22 PM
Re: watching down the road

CoalCracker - good to hear your family is fine.
Has anyone heard from BeaumontTX yet? I'm sure he hasn't been able to get to his home at this point. Heard they are still turning people away from that area.
99L is a Bear Watch IMO. Possibly south Texas. I know they need the rain (so do we) but hopefully it will only be a TD/TS. Have watched the models today. All confused. I can't get a good handle on anything. I do think we might get something from the African coast - most models are supporting "something" but not in the near future. I've got this nagging feeling but can't quite figure it out. I "heard" someone say we may be in for a surprise in October/November - hopefully not a large one. I'm done with this season. This used to be fun.

God bless everyone. (especially the gulf coast)

Time to spend some family time. See you all tomorrow.

p.s. just heard the local met say that we will have a TD tomorrow.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center