Bloodstar
(Moderator)
Fri Sep 30 2005 06:06 PM
So many Features.... so little time!

Well... a quick run down from what I see out there....

99L: Is going to have that sheared look for a bit, but there is a definite low pressure. If the trend contineus, it will probably be classified in the next 36 hours. it's moving slowly, which is probably bad news if you don't want it to develop....

90L: Hey, where'd this come from? It's certainly looking pretty good for a late season Cape Verde storm, Nice little fish spinner most likely

Other features that catch my eye:
GOM spin: It's pretty, and it's harmless.... yay!

There's a pretty strong ULL(?) sitting at 25N 25W, it looks like it could go hybrid, but it's hard to tell at this point. I'm guessing it'll lift north and east soon enough, but you never know until it's gone.

22N 60W, I'd give a heads up there, as the thunderstorms are starting to increase even though it looks like an ULL, it has some pretty strong potential to drill down....

That's my two cents
-Mark.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center