Hootowl
(Weather Hobbyist)
Mon Oct 03 2005 11:10 PM
Re: Models and other things

I'm thinking of changing from Hootowl to Tylenol. This season (and last) have just about given me the worst headaches of my entire life!!!

o.k. I've been watching the models for days and days now. Why? Cause I was foolish enough to wish for rain. We haven't had any rain to speak of for the longest time. I am not liking what I see on the model runs today. I also am not sure which models are the best for this time of year. (I watch the GFS, GFDL & UKM) We are in a season change and I really don't know if that makes a difference as to which one/ones are better than others. - any Mets care to help me on this?

I would like to thank all of you for your input and direction you are wonderful!

Dotty (aka Tylenol)

yeah what crpeavley said too. confusing (rolls eyes and shakes head)!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center