ralphfl
(Weather Master)
Tue Oct 04 2005 06:25 PM
Re: 92L Spinning up

and its not out of the realm of possibilty that we get 4 storms break off this wave and one head right up the west coast of florida like the cmc shows one then also there can be a second one like the bam shows that could hit the panhandle at the same time,when also the wave split off a low that would spin its way up to N.O. and then all at the same time another one per the gfs spin off and go to texas,while all the while the remains of stan per nogaps comes back out and gets back to a cat 5 storm all the while sucking all the other systems up and taking out the east coast of florida then ride up the west coast of floirda then turn back and go to N.O then head over to Brownsville (they dont want to be left out this season) then cross back over florida and back ino the Atlantic and Ride right up the east coast of the US all the way to NY then out to sea.

Could this happen? if you put all the models together they have something going everywhere since as the local Met said they don't do very good with Waves that are not even a TD yet.So when i read all these diferent hypo's i have to laugh at them as much as my forcast.

Now if you remove mine you need to remove them all since we don't even have a storm and i did use each model.As scott so greatly says in his posts....Do i think this is going to happen? no i did not say that but 0.000000001 chance so if it does ill be able to say see i told you so.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center