Bloodstar
(Moderator)
Tue Oct 04 2005 07:07 PM
The odd chance event

I agree... trying to forecast anything at the moment is nigh impossible at this point. I won't say we're quite stabbing in the dark, as most people agree something is going to happen... but what?

I think there is a chance (not big, but a chance) tht you could see something form in the gulf, something shoot up the east coast, and something linger near Puerto Rico. That many storms will get in each other's ways however, so there'd be somewhat limited development. (unless the east coast system shoots off, and the Gulf storm were to sit and spin so to speak, while the pureto rico storm took a slow wnw track...

Probably won't happen, but I can see a set up where that's a possibility

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center