scottsvb
(Weather Master)
Sun Oct 16 2005 01:01 PM
Re: wilma on the way

Remember that the pattern isnt set yet for the next 36hrs until maybe mid-week, so the models may jump around still and infact most likely will. I will say I think landfall looks like Friday but wont know for sure until Tuesday evening. The Keys to Panama City looks like a good bet. Matters exactly on when the trough over the SW gets moving along combined with energy coming down into the Mississippi valley by mid-week. I expect the models will increase the speed of the system during the late week and move at modest pace 15-20mph by Friday. For the next 24 hrs though this should just drift w.

scottsvb

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center