NewWatcher
(Storm Tracker)
Mon Oct 17 2005 06:23 PM
Re: Tropical Storm Wilma Forms in the Western Caribbean

Quote:

really nobody has a clue on this one yet as the new GDFL now backs off again from the sharp turn.But if and when this gets into the gulf most all right now take it right just how much and when is a guess so what you see posted is really only a guess since today is monday and Saturday is when its suppose to be in the gulf if it gets there.

I dont know about everyone else but it gets tiring for me to hear you tell everyone on here they are only guessing. I think most people are well educated enuff to know that 5 days out is not certain. You have been making "guesses" that change every time you post as well.
Also I havent noticed your meteological degree posted anywhere.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center